The Council on Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence strives to meet the vast needs of the Siouxland community. Our agency is staffed 24 hours a day by trained advocates. All services are free of charge and all information is kept confidential.24-Hour Crisis Line Individual counseling may include:
- Crisis intervention to address the immediate needs of the victim.Education about the dynamics of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Emphasis is placed on giving the victim accurate information about domestic violence or sexual assault, and supporting the victim in decisions that are made.
- Identify needs and provide options.
- Establish a support system.
Support groups are offered:
- survivors of sexual assault
- to those women staying in shelter
- adult survivors of domestic violence
If you want help or need help, call:
- In Sioux City – 258-7233
- In LeMars – (712) 546-6764
- Toll Free – 1-800-982-7233